The Nurse Anesthesia program is a 27-month, full-time, front-loaded program that includes a clinical anesthesia residency. For more information about the program, please visit the Nurse Anesthesia program page.
Tuition and Fees
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Nursing
- Licensure Requirements:
- New York State RN licensure or eligibility
- Minimum of one year ICU experience (SICU, MICU, PICU, CVICU, CCU, Burn ICU, Trauma ICU, and Neuro ICU)
- Certification as a Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) (strongly recommended)
- GPA: We do not have a minimum GPA for admission into the program
For our general application requirements, please visit our Application Requirements page.
Applicants must complete prerequisite coursework from an accredited college or university. Prerequisite courses are required to be completed by the start term of the program, not by the application deadline. It is required that completed courses have a grade of a B or better.
- Statistics (completed within five years of the start term of the program)
- Health/Physical Assessment
- Organic Chemistry
For more detailed information regarding prerequisite courses, please visit our Program Prerequisite Courses page.
Applicants for the Nurse Anesthesia program may be invited for an on-campus or Skype interview during the application process. Invitations are sent to selected applicants during the application review process.
We currently do not admit international applicants into the Post-BS DNP program. International applicants are welcome to apply to the PhD program.