- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the School of Nursing
- BA, Sociology, Yale University
- BS, Nursing, Columbia University School of Nursing
- MS, Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing, Columbia University School of Nursing
- PhD, Nursing Science, Columbia University School of Nursing
Education & Training
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jackman, K., Edgar, B., Ling, A., Honig, J., Bockting, W. (Accepted) Experiences of Transmasculine Spectrum People who Report Nonsuicidal Self-Injury: A Qualitative Investigation. Journal of Counseling Psychology.
Kidd, J., Jackman, K., Wolff, M., Veldhuis, C., Hughes, T. (2018) Risk and Protective Factors for Substance Use among Sexual and Gender Minority Youth: A Scoping Review. Current Addiction Reports, 3: e442–417.
Bosse, J., Leblanc, R.G., Jackman, K., Bjarnadottir, R. (2018) Benefits of Implementing and Improving Collection of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Data in Electronic Health Records. Computers, informatics, nursing: CIN, 36: 267-274.
Jackman, K., Dolezal, C., & Bockting, W. (2018). Generational Differences in Internalized Transnegativity and Psychological Distress Among Feminine Spectrum Transgender People. LGBT Health, 5: 54-60.
Jackman, K., Honig, J. and Bockting, W. (2016). Nonsuicidal Self-injury among Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Populations: An Integrative Review. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 25: 3438–3453.