There are a variety of services offered to students by the School of Nursing as well as by other Columbia University offices. These include:
- SSOL (Student Services OnLine) student portal with access to academic records, class registration, and grades, and allows them to update/add address and emergency contact information, request academic certification (verification of enrollment and student status), view and pay E0-bills, and request transcripts.
- Registration and Financial Services office provides registrar, cashiering, and student account services.
- CourseWorks is Columbia University’s course management system, where faculty post course information (syllabus, course requirements, textbooks, etc). Students can access their courses on CourseWorks once they are registered.
- Turnitin software used by Columbia Nursing as a plagiarism detector and student learning tool.
- Columbia Nursing Tutoring
- Office of Disability Services - facilitates equal access for students with disabilities by coordinating accommodations for exams and support services, cultivating a campus culture that is sensitive and responsive to the needs of students.
- Morningside Writing Center provides writing support to students via one-on-one consultations and workshops, and offers strategies to help you improve at every stage of your writing, from brainstorming to final drafts.
- Center for Student Wellness provides outreach activities that are coordinated to address student health and wellness concerns by providing free, confidential wellness appointments. Services include stress reduction, procrastination management, mental health, nutrition, fitness, time management and study skills. Sign up for Student Wellness Listserv
- International Affairs Office (IAO): assists international students with regulatory and immigration issues and University policies and practices as they pertain to immigration status. IAO conducts and sponsors immigration, employment, and tax-related workshops, and provides information for scholars and students about social, cultural, and other activities offered by the International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO) on the Morningside Campus.