Columbia University School of Nursing is a nationally accredited institution. For more information about accreditation requirements and standards, please contact the specific accrediting organization.
- Columbia Nursing is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-463-6930.
- Columbia Nursing's baccalaureate, master’s and doctor of nursing practice nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
- Master's program and doctor of nursing practice program accreditations valid for ten years, extending to June 30, 2029.
- Columbia Nursing's nurse midwifery program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education, 8403 Colesville Road, Suite 1550, Silver Spring, MD 20910, 204-485-1802.
- Columbia Nursing's nurse anesthesia program is accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs, 10275 W. Higgins RD., Suite 906 Rosemont, IL 60018-5603, 224-275-9130.
- Columbia Nursing's pediatric nurse practitioner program is accredited by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, 9605 Medical Center Drive, Suite 250, Rockville, MD 20850, 301-330-2921.
- Columbia Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation, 8515 Georgia Avenue, Suite 400, Silver Spring, MD 20910, 800-284-2378.
- Columbia University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 267-284-5000.