Class and Program Gifts
Alumni have a long tradition of honoring their graduation class and/or program by making a gift.
- Nurse Anesthesia Alumni Scholarship Fund: Gifts will be directed to the endowed scholarship fund to benefit graduate students enrolled in the nurse anesthesia program at Columbia University School of Nursing.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Scholarship Fund: Gifts will be directed to the endowed scholarship fund for PMH students at Columbia University School of Nursing. This scholarship is in memory of Josephine Guide Sapp, former Columbia Nursing faculty member in the Psychiatric Mental Health Program
- Mary Crawford Midwifery Fund: Gifts will be directed to the endowed fund to further enhance the nurse midwifery program by enriching the experience of our students, both locally and internationally. The Mary Crawford fund was established with a lead donation by Barbara Fildes '81 along with donations from other midwifery alumni.
- Elaine L. Larson Global Development Fund: Gifts will support programmatic efforts and projects which expand and enhance Columbia Nursing’s scholarly and/or research contributions to improving global health.
- Palliative Care Fellowship Fund: Gifts will be directed to the Palliative Care Fellowship Fund at Columbia University School of Nursing. Developed in 2013, this Fellowship was the first of its kind to be based in a School of Nursing and overseen by expert Palliative Care faculty. Gifts support the education of the next generation of nurses and advanced practice nurses working in palliative care.
Assistant Dean, Development & Alumni Relations