Rebekah Ruppe, DNP, CNM
- Assistant Professor of Nursing at CUMC
- Director, Midwifery Program
Midwifery, Breastfeeding Promotion & Support, Reproductive & Adolescent Healthcare Skills laboratory influence on student clinical performance, Using web-based tools to enhance instruction, learning and faculty-student interaction
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- BS, Columbia University School of Nursing
- DNP, Columbia University School of Nursing
- MS, Columbia University School of Nursing
Honors & Awards
- 2012 Anna Maxwell Teaching Academy
- 2012 Interprofessional Education Initiative
- 2007 ACNM Excellence in Teaching Award
- Alba, A., Carleton, L., Dinkel, L. & Ruppe, R.L. (2012). Increased Lead Levels in Pregnancy Among Immigrant Women. Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health, 57: 509-514 .
- Corsaro, M., Ruppe, R. L. & Zeidenstein, L. The Making of a Midwife in Preparing the Future: American College of Nurse Midwives Annual Preceptor Seminar. May 24, 2011. (0.35 CEUs ACNM). ACNM Annual Meeting, San Antonio, TX.
- Ruppe, R. L. (2010). Autoimmune Conditions. In T. King & M. C. Brucker (Eds). Principles of Pharmacology in Women’s Health. Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers.
- Ruppe, R. L. (2010). Adult female with early fetal demise. In J. Smolowitz, J. Honig & C. Reinisch (Eds.) Writing DNP Clinical Case Narratives: Demonstrating and Evaluating Competency in Comprehensive Care. New York: Springer Publishing Company.
- Ruppe, R. L. (2010). Adult pregnant female with complex comorbid conditions. In J. Smolowitz, J. Honig & C. Reinisch (Eds.) Writing DNP Clinical Case Narratives: Demonstrating and Evaluating Competency in Comprehensive Care. New York: Springer Publishing Company.
- Churchill, J. C., Ruppe, R. L. & Smaldone, A. (2009). Use of Continuous Insulin Infusion Pumps in Young Children with Type 1 Diabetes: A Systematic Review. Journal of Pediatric Health Care.
- Corsaro, M., Ruppe, R. L. & Zeidenstein, L. Precepting the Midwifery Integration Student: the birth of a midwife. April 17, 2009. (0.35 CEUs ACNM). American College of Nurse Midwives, Region II Chapter I Continuing Education Presentation, New York, NY.