Columbia Nursing Welcomes Students Back to a Vibrant Campus This Semester
Columbia Nursing welcomes students back to a vibrant campus this semester.
We have 715 students enrolled in our degree programs (MS, DNP, and PhD), along with 161 students enrolled in our non-degree program, Online Prerequisites for Entry to Nursing. This year’s class represents 34 states and 24 countries, with students ranging in age from 20 to 56.
This year also marked a physical return to the field for students participating in our global clinical integration program, which welcomed two new sites in Kenya and Zambia.
We are the first U.S. nursing school to offer a Certificate in Professional Achievement in Transgender/Gender Non-Binary Health Care for Nurse Practitioners, which launched this fall, along with the first courses of the new Certificate of Professional Achievement (CPA) in Palliative Care Throughout the Lifespan for Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs).
2022-2023 Academic Year by the Numbers
- 715 students enrolled in degree programs (MS, DNP, PhD)
- 161 students enrolled in non-degree program (Online Prerequisites for Entry to Nursing)
- Age range: 20-65
- States represented: 34
- Countries represented: 24
- Students who identify as men: 14%
- Students who identify as Asian, Black, Hispanic, Native American, and/or Pacific Islander: 48%
- Students who receive financial aid: 89%
- 68 full-time faculty members, including eight new full-time faculty members
- 45% of full-time and part-time faculty identify as Asian, Black, Hispanic, Native American, and/or Pacific Islander
View more Columbia Nursing facts and figures.