Skip to site alert.
Skip to content
Back to top
Susan Doyle-Lindrud, DNP, ANP, DCC
- Associate Professor of Nursing at CUMC
- Assistant Dean, Academic Affairs
- Director, Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- DNP, Columbia University
- BS, Georgetown University
- MS, Columbia University
Honors & Awards
- 2009 Diplomate of Comprehensive Care
- 2008 The Doctor of Nursing Practice Award
- 2007 Sigma Theta Tau, Nursing Honor Society
- Doyle-Lindrud, S. (2016).Telemedicine in Oncology. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 20 (1). 27-28
- Doyle-Lindrud S. (2015). Risk prediction tools in oncology. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 19 (6), 665-666
- Doyle-Lindrud, S. (2015). Watson will see you now: A supercomputer to help clinicans make informed treatment decisions. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 19 (1),31-32.
- Doyle-Lindrud, S. (2014). Mobile health technology and the use of health-related mobile applications. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 18 (6), 634-636.
- Doyle-Lindrud, S.(2012) Managing the side effects of the novel taxane cabazitaxel in castrate resistant prostate cancer. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing.16 (3),286-291.
- Doyle-Lindrud, S. (2010) Adult Male with Chondrosarcoma. In Smolowitz, J. Honig, J. Reinisch, C. (Ed.), Writing DNP Clinical Case Narratives. Chapter 15, Pages 213-241, 2010.
- Doyle-Lindrud, S.(2008). Testicular Cancer, Implications for Primary Care Providers. Clinical Scholars Review.1(2),114.
- Doyle-Lindrud, S.(2008). Gestational Breast Cancer. Clinical Scholars Review.1(1),23.
- Doyle-Lindrud, S.(2007). Prostate cancer: a chronic illness. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing,11(6),857-861.
- Doyle-Lindrud, S.(2007). Man, 51, with worsening chest pain. Clinician Reviews. 17(11), 24.
- Doyle-Lindrud, S.(2006). Implications of Androgen Deprivation Therapy in Prostate Cancer Patients, A Case Study. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing.10(5, 565-566.
- Doyle-Lindrud S, Dipaola R.(2005). Progress in prostate cancer research: a focus on bone health. Cancer Therapy. 3, 401-406.
- Lindrud, S, Orlick, M, Barnard N, Hait W, Toppmeyer D .(2003) Central nervous system progression during systemic response to trastuzumab, humanized anti-HER-2/neu antibody, plus paclitaxel in a woman with refractory metastatic breast cancer The Breast Journal.9(2),116.
For a complete list of publications, please visit PubMed.gov