DNP Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Clinical Sites
In addition to general primary care sites like community health centers, academic Nurse Practitioner-run group practices, and private general/internal medicine practices, clinical sites are available for Columbia University School of Nursing’s Adult-Gerontology NP students to pursue their personal clinical interests in any of a number of specialty clinical services. These may include specialty practice areas such as: urgent care, cardiology, dermatology, infectious disease, HIV/AIDS, hematology/oncology, neurology, and many others.
Additionally, experiences in a wide range of clinical settings, which can include community and/or tertiary care hospitals, long-term care facilities, structured day health care programs, mobile medical services, and other diverse practices, are encouraged to ensure Adult-Gerontology NPs can confidently provide comprehensive health care services across the entire continuum of care.
Clinical sites are located in the New York metropolitan area.
The active clinical sites list is subject to change.
- Adeeti Gupta Private Practice
- Astor Medical Group, PC
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- BrightPoint Health Brooklyn
- James J. Peters VA Medical Center
- Charles B. Wang Community Health Center
- Gotham Medical Group
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Housing Works, Inc
- Isabella Geriatric Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NYC Pain Specialists
- Planned Parenthood of New York City
- Southern Wellcare Medical
- The Hebrew Home at Riverdale
- Union Health Center
- VillageCare Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
- Weill Cornell Medicine- Alzheimer’s Disease & Memory Disorders Program