Tuition and Fees
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Nursing
- Note: Official transcripts from all institutions attended will be required prior to enrollment in the program.
- Licensure Requirements:
- New York State RN licensure or eligibility
- For Adult-Gerontology Acute Care specialty applicants: 1 year of RN experience in an acute setting is required by the start of the program in June
For our general application requirements, please visit our Apply to the DNP Program page.
Applicants must complete prerequisite coursework for an accredited college or university. It is required that completed courses have a grade of a B or better. Note: Grades of B- or below are not sufficient as successful completion of the course. Applicants must plan their courses accordingly where if they need to retake the course, they have enough time to do so during the application process. This will guarantee completion prior to enrollment in the program.
- Statistics (completed within five years of the start term of the program)
- Health/Physical Assessment
For more detailed information regarding prerequisite courses, please visit our Program Prerequisite Courses page.
We currently do not admit international applicants into the Post-BS DNP program. International applicants are welcome to apply to the PhD program.
Contact the Office of Admissions
Walk-in Hours: Mon, Tue, and Fri: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Appointments Only: Wed and Thu: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Note: We are not accepting any walk-ins or in-person appointments until further notice.
Join our mailing list and receive our digital brochure: