- Influenza Vaccination for Home Health Care Workers and Patient Hospitalization
- Infection Trends in Home Health Care, 2013-2018
- The State of Infection Prevention and Control at Home Health Agencies in the United States Prior to COVID-19: A Cross-Sectional Study
- COVID-19 Preparedness in U.S. Home Health Agencies. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Home Health Staff Perspectives on Infection Prevention and Control: Implications for Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Assessment of Coronavirus Disease 2019 Infection and Mortality Rates Among Nursing Homes With Different Proportions of Black Residents
Travers JL, Afarwal M, Estrada LV, Dick AW, Gracner T, Wu B, Stone, P. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2021 Apr;22(4):893-898.e2
- Differences in Care Provided in Urban and Rural Nursing Homes in the United States: Literature Review
Quigley DD, Estrada LV, Alexander GL, Dick A, Stone P. Journal of Gerontological Nursing. 2021 Dec;47(12):48-56.
- Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Nursing Home End-of-Life Care: A Systematic Review
Estrada LV, Agarwal M, Stone PW. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2021 Feb;22(2):279-290.e1.
- Does Integration of Palliative Care and Infection Management Reduce Hospital Transfers among Nursing Home Residents?
Harrison JM, Agarwal M, Stone P, Gracner T, Sorbero M, Dick AW. Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2021 Sep;24(9):1334-1341.
- Association of Infection-Related Hospitalization with Cognitive Impairment Among Nursing Home Residents
Gracner T, Agarwal M, Murali KP, Stone P, Larson EL, Furuya EY, Harrison JM, Dick, AW. JAMA Network Open. 2021 Apr;4(4):e217528.
- Status Report: State Nurse Legislators 2020-2022