The following publications include works reporting on collaborative research produced using data obtained from studies listed among the research portfolios of teams that are members of the CRCP.
- Investigating the Associations of Everyday Discrimination and Inflammation in Latina Women: A Pilot Study.
Caceres, B., Barcelona, V., Vo, D., Suero-Tejeda, N., Jackman, K., Taylor, J.Y., Corwin, E. Biological Research for Nursing. (2021)
- An Emerging Syndemic of Smoking and Cardiopulmonary Diseases in People Living with HIV in Africa.
Peprah. E., Armstrong-Hough, M., Cook, S., Mukasa, B., Taylor, JY, Xu, H., Chang, L., Gyamfi. J., Ryan, N., Ojo, T., Snyder. A., Iwelunmor, J., Ezechi, O., Iyegbe, C., O’Reilly, P., Pascal Kengne, A. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. (2021)
- Considerations for Cardiovascular Genetic and Genomic Research With Marginalized Racial and Ethnic Groups and Indigenous Peoples: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
Mudd-Martin, G., Cirino, A. L., Barcelona, V., Fox, K., Hudson, M., Sun, Y. V., Taylor, J. Y., Cameron, V. A., American Heart Association Council on Genomic and Precision Medicine, & Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing; and Council on Clinical Cardiology. Circulation: Genomic and Precision Medicine. (2021)
- Stress Interventions and Hypertension in Black Women.
Kalinowski, J., Kaur, K., Newsome-Garcia, V., Langford, A., Kalejaiye, A., Vieira, D., Izeogu, C., Blanc, J., Taylor, J., Ogedegbe, O., & Spruill, T. Women's Health. (2021)
- DNA Methylation, Preterm Birth and Blood Pressure in African American Children: The DPREG Study.
Barcelona, V., Wang, Z., DeWan, A., Sun, Y. V., & Taylor, J. Y. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. (2021)
- The Association Between Neighborhood Social Vulnerability and Cardiovascular Health Risk Among Black/African American Women in the InterGEN Study.
Ibrahim, B. B., Barcelona, V., Condon, E. M., Crusto, C. A., & Taylor, J. Y. Nursing Research. (2021)
- Racial Discrimination, Mental Health, and Parenting Among African American Mothers of Preschool-Aged Children.
Condon, E. M., Barcelona, V., Ibrahim, B. B., Crusto, C. A., & Taylor, J. Y. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. (2021)
- African American Mothers’ Attitudes Towards Genetic Testing in the InterGEN Study
Wright M, Newhall K, Barcelona V, Taylor JY. Journal of Community Genetics. (2020)
- The Influence of Discrimination and Coping Style on Blood Pressure among African American Women in the InterGEN Study
Wright M, Lim S, Sales A, Rajagopal S, Nzegwu D, Crusto C, Taylor JY. Health Equity. (2020)
- High Blood Pressure in Pregnancy, DNA Methylation, and Later Blood Pressure in African American Women Enrolled in the InterGEN Study
Barcelona V, Wang Z, Crusto CA, Hui Q, Sun YV, Taylor JY. Birth. (2020)
- Associations Between Social Determinants of Health, Perceived Discrimination and Body Mass Index on Symptoms of Depression Among Young African American Mothers.
Millender, E. Barile, J.P., Bagneris, J., Harris, R.M., De Faria, L., Wong, F. Y., Crusto, C.A., Taylor, J.Y. Archives in Psychiatric Nursing. (2020)
- Examining Mother-Reported Poor Sleep and Blood Pressure in Black/African American Mother-Child Dyads.
Robbins, R., DiClemente, R.J., Ejikeme, C., Crusto, C., Taylor, J.Y. Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. (2020)
- Exploring Psychosocial Mediators of the Associations of Lifetime Trauma and BMI in African American Women.
Caceres, B., Barcelona, V., Crusto, C., Taylor, J.Y. Health Equity. (2020)
- Advocacy and Actions to Address Disparities in Access to Genomic Health Care: A Report on a National Academies Workshop
Williams JK, Bonham VL, Wicklund C, Coleman B, Taylor JY, Cashion AK. Nursing Outlook. (2019)