Alumni Job Board
Columbia University School of Nursing regularly posts job openings from interested employers that are looking to fill positions with our alumni.
Post a Job
Employers can submit job postings. Please use this form.
Columbia Nursing has no financial affiliation with these entities, and reference to any specific practice, hospital, clinic, medical facility, etc., does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by the school. Columbia Nursing reserves the right to withdraw or choose not to post any submissions.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you're the engine and the heart of patient care at Rochester Regional Health. You make a positive difference every single day in the lives of our patients, their family members and visitors - going above and beyond to meet their needs with courtesy, kindness, respect and compassion.
New Graduate Opportunities
Rochester Regional Health offers nursing opportunities in a wide range of specialties to soon to be New Graduates from ASN/BSN Nursing Programs. Start your nursing career in an education oriented setting surrounded by a team devoted to your success! To be considered for opportunities at Rochester Regional Health, please complete an application. (Please note: It is not necessary to complete additional applications for specific units/departments).
As a New Graduate Nurse at Rochester Regional Health, you have opportunities in one of our Expansive Specialty Units:
- Acute Medicine
- Critical Care
Various Departments at Rochester General Hospital, Unity Hospital, United Memorial Medical Center, Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic
Days, Evenings, & Nights - Every Other Weekend & Every Other Holiday
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; performing various treatment procedures; providing physical, educational and emotional support to patients, friends and families; supervising assigned team members.
- Planning & Communication. Develop and document individualized care plans customized for each patient's unique needs, with support from the interdisciplinary health team as needed; maintain effective communication to convey patient health status, treatment plans and progress.
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Management. Demonstrate proficient use of an EHR - including accurate patient and provider documentation and communication.
- Compliance. Adhere to required department and system protocols, regulations (local, state, federal) and education requirements.
August 10, 2020
Lenox Hill Neighborhood House at the Park Avenue Armory
We are seeking a New York State-licensed Psychiatrist or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, or a combination of both, to join our multi-disciplinary team of mental health professionals caring for at-risk women in our Women’s Mental Health Shelter. Must have knowledge of, and interest in, the New York City healthcare system, barriers to treatment and the challenges of structural racism and health inequalities which impact the care and treatment of the women we serve. Candidates should be public health-focused to help our clients to optimize wellness and achieve housing-readiness through a combination of medication support (as needed); mental health assessments for community resources such as supportive housing and Assertive Community Treatment team applications; and advocacy that promotes healthcare parity for persons experiencing homelessness. The MD and/or NP would become the provider of record for women who prefer to receive psychopharmacological and therapeutic services on-site, opposed to in clinics or via mobile teams. For our clients who are already connected to outside providers, the MD or NP may assist with case consultations and crisis intervention as needed.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and list of references to: MDNP@lenoxhill.org. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. No telephone calls please.
September 21, 2020
Janian Medical Care
The psychiatrist or nurse practitioner is an integrated member of the clinical support team who works to:
- Identify and engage clients in need of psychiatric evaluation and treatment
- Provide psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy to clients
- Work creatively with staff and clients towards recovery goals
- Provide clinical advocacy on behalf of clients
- Participate in weekly clinical meetings with other psychiatrists and nurse practitioners
- Provide population health clinical interventions
- Conduct diagnostic interviews and provide written psychiatric evaluations
Participate in developing and delivering clinical education to site staff
- New York State licensed, board eligible or board certified psychiatrist
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), licensed and registered to practice in New York State. Must have, or be working towards, National Certification in Nurse Practitioner Specialty-Adult Psychiatry/Mental Health
Contact Tony Carino, M.D., Director of Psychiatry, Janian Medical Care Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
212.803.2799 or firstname.lastname@example.org
September 21, 2020