Alumni Job Board
Columbia University School of Nursing regularly posts job openings from interested employers that are looking to fill positions with our alumni.
Post a Job
Employers can submit job postings. Please use this form.
Columbia Nursing has no financial affiliation with these entities, and reference to any specific practice, hospital, clinic, medical facility, etc., does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by the school. Columbia Nursing reserves the right to withdraw or choose not to post any submissions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Nurse Practitioner will provide full range of high-quality outpatient care consistent with Columbia Health Medical Services policies and procedures and in accordance with NY State board of Nursing and professional licensing board regulations. The incumbent will deliver primary care to graduate and undergraduate students including the promotion of health and prevention of disease as well as evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illness and acute medical issues.
May 10, 2021
Mishkon, The Jewish Board
The RN Case Manager is the direct link between medical services and the ICF residents and staff as well as clinical professionals outside of the agency. The RN Case manager is responsible for the complete nursing care and performance of all routine medical procedures within the scope of the nursing practice for our developmentally disabled individuals. The RN case manager supervises AMAP and Direct Support Professionals in the performance of nursing tasks and activities. The RN must learn and follow rules and regulations of OPWDD and The Jewish Board policies and procedures. The RN must be capable of supervising, understanding and working effectively with a diverse population.
- Active, unrestricted NYS Registered Professional Nursing license.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience as part of a clinical team in a hospital or primary care setting.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with the developmental disabilities population preferred.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft office suite application.
- Must be able to work independently and possess sound independent judgment and decision making.
To apply send resume to: email@example.com
May 5, 2021