Alumni Job Board
Columbia University School of Nursing regularly posts job openings from interested employers that are looking to fill positions with our alumni.
Post a Job
Employers can submit job postings. Please use this form.
Columbia Nursing has no financial affiliation with these entities, and reference to any specific practice, hospital, clinic, medical facility, etc., does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by the school. Columbia Nursing reserves the right to withdraw or choose not to post any submissions.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Chelsea Medical Center at Mount Sinai
Oncology experience required.
Contact Diona Lumani, Director of Nursing Diona.firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 8, 2020
Columbia University School of Nursing
Columbia University School of Nursing seeks a Postdoctoral Research Scientist to assist with project implementation for several National Institutes of Health (NIH)-funded studies in the areas of primary care, health care workforce, and racial and ethnic health disparities in chronic diseases. Candidates with strong data management and analytical skills including skills in geographic information system (GIS) are encouraged to apply.
- Closely working with the Principal Investigator and other researchers to assure all necessary data are obtained from multiple sources.
- Assisting the research team in handling data produced from study surveys, merging patient data (including Medicare data) with survey data, creating analytic databases, and developing analytical models under the guidance of the Investigators and the Biostatistician.
- Providing support with literature reviews, data analysis, and dissemination of study findings through publications and presentations.
- Coordinating, leading, and documenting research-related meetings.
- Monitoring project timelines and ensuring project progress.
- Communicating with internal and external Co-Investigators, Consultants, and Vendors to drive projects forward.
- Escalating issues to the Principal Investigator in a timely manner.
- Maintaining IRB compliance and updating IRB protocols as necessary.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
This is a one-year grant-funded position and employment is contingent upon continued funding. There is a possibility of extension.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, there is flexibility to work remotely until moving to New York City is safe. This should be discussed during the application process.
For questions, please contact Dr. Lusine Poghosyan, Stone Foundation and Elise D. Fish Associate Professor, Columbia University School of Nursing: email@example.com
May 14, 2020