Contact the Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs at Columbia University School of Nursing supports and enhances the student experience as students grow professionally and personally. We provide students with individual and group advisement on admissions, financial aid, resources, and professional opportunities. We do this through the following four departments under Student Affairs:
Student Affairs oversees new student orientation, commencement, open houses, career fairs, and other student-led programs. We collaborate with other schools at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and with university departments to provide students with resources and opportunities that lead to their success as a Columbia nurse.
Student Affairs Team
Judy Wolfe, Ed.D.
- Senior Associate Dean of Student Affairs
- Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
- Director of Student Life
- Director of Financial Aid
- Director of Admissions
- Assistant Director of Student Support
- Assistant Director of Student Affairs
Wen Na Zhang
- Assistant Director of Student Services
- Student Affairs Manager
- Sr. Financial Aid Coordinator
- Admissions Coordinator
- Student Affairs Administrative Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Student Life Assistant
Walk-In Hours: Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
By Appointment Only: Wednesdays and Thursdays - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m